Tuesday 8 May 2012

Update.

I haven't been on here for a while as life has been very busy. My son continues to be up and down in his behaviour, but I think I can say, with relief, that the trend appears to be a positive and upwards one. Thank Goodness. I am almost afraid to write that down in case its bad luck, but I think its the truth.

Its still pretty exhausting at times, but he is getting slowly better. Tomorrow we have our first appointment with CAMHS ( Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service) which will be interesting. Fingers crossed.

I have deleted my last post regarding my work situation. Although I know that I am in the right and have done nothing wrong I feel very uncomfortable even speaking about it to the powers that be, never mind writing about it. Even anonymous posts are too dangerous so its best I stay schtum.

Its not over yet, but I hope it soon will be.

1 comment: